The Northwestern Medicine Center for Comprehensive Gynecology (CCG) promotes wellness for women by combining education and extraordinary multidisciplinary expertise for the diagnosis and treatment of fibroids, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery.
By integrating research, education, and clinical expertise, CCG will offer patients the ability to receive treatment for a wide range of gynecologic conditions in a setting that addresses each woman's unique needs and concerns. The CCG will provide services lines to treat and address complex gynecologic issues including:
With leading clinical expertise, world-class patient care and collaborative research efforts across disciplines, Northwestern Medicine consistently is listed as a top hospital. The Center for Comprehensive Gynecology will feature care providers from the below fields.
Message from the Chief
Magdy P. Milad, MD, MS
Chief, Gynecology and Gynecologic Surgery
Medical Director, Center for Comprehensive Gynecology
The Center operates in accordance with the following precepts:
- Facilitate an individualized, patient-centric experience in an atmosphere of respect, compassion and collaboration
- Promote health care knowledge and an informed partnership between patients and their caregivers
- Provide the highest quality of surgical care to our patients and serve as a resource for our professional colleagues
- Develop new and innovative approaches to gynecologic disorders
- Conduct research to better understand these conditions and determine the efficacy of interventions
- Train residents and fellows in the counseling and medical surgical treatments of gynecological disorders
- Provide alternatives to hysterectomy when appropriate given the wide range of options for women
For information about Northwestern Medicine Center for Sexual Medicine and Menopause, please visit sexmedmenopause.nm.org.